Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

It's quite sad...

how the world we actually live in, is nothing close to this world you portray in the video. I wish it was.
I love how you included the double rainbow guy, and keyboard cat in here.

Zelda: A boring day Zelda: A boring day

Short and sweet!

Very fun! You kept it short and simple. I love your art style, and the sound effects and music you used suit very well. Nice work!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

SCHME

Hahahaha I loved this entire movie! So funny!

NES Gamesplit (demo) NES Gamesplit (demo)

Not bad.

The game could use a good grammar check, and definitely some cool classic 8 bit music. You could easily find some here on Newgorunds. The programming was well done, and battle animations were smooth. Just work on the other things I mentioned above and it could easily get a ten.

Metal Gear Solid Tribute Metal Gear Solid Tribute

This is awesome for your first submission!

You got all of the correct notes and cords from what I hear, and the programs you used sounded pretty darn good too. Nice work with slight adjustments from the original. The only thing I would suggest is more dynamic range. Other than that it was SOLID!

Colin's Victory Colin's Victory

Whoaaa!

The quality of this song is incredible! I love the trumpet playing the main melody and then it gets to that sort of Irish part with the heavy drums which was a neat little bit you added in! All of the instruments just fit so perfectly. Nice job overall!

Where Credit is Due (Sonic 3) Where Credit is Due (Sonic 3)

Superb!
There are a lot of things I liked about this piece.

First, is that you didn't start the song with the usual intro which made it interesting right from the start.
Second, is the quality and tone of the instruments. Whatever music program you use sounds awesome.
Third, is how gentle you've remixed this piece in comparison to the original. You took out those hit sounds from the original which I loved, but in this piece the lack of percussion work so well.
Finally, is the beautiful blend of instruments you chose that gave me a sort of heaven like feeling.

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to more remixes from you!

Amber Lamps Amber Lamps

Very nice.

I love how you picked out the contrasting point of that entire video. As the heated battle between the black man and the old white man was happening, this girl remained tranquil. Great art, shading, and lighting effects.